- Lactic acid based for natural but powerful anti-bacterial action.
- Excellent disinfection on mastitis causing bacteria.
- Forms a barrier on skin for longer protection.
- Foaming solution for easier use and less waste.
- Emollients and humectants for superior teat conditioning.
- Approved for pre and post milking.
- Pre-milking: spray teats with Lacto-Mil and dry thoroughly with clean, absorbable paper towels.
- Post-milking: to ensure effective coverage of teats spray at least 15ml of Lacto-Mil per cow or if dripping, ensure at least 10ml of Lacto-Mil per cow. Do not wipe off, allow to air dry.
Did you know:
- Extremely fast, broad spectrum germicide as it acts quickly to kill the bacteria that might infect the teats.
- Highly effective on viruses.
- Despite being an acid, in the correct formulation like that of Lacto-Mil, it is not aggressive to teats