- Unique sterilisation based on Peroxyacetic acids
- Rapid action – disinfection in 30 seconds
- Broad spectrum of action – effective even at low temperatures
- Reduces contamination from environmental bacteria including spore, Enterocci and Coliforms
- Non foaming and non tainting
- Easily degrades to harmless by-products
- Excellent ecological profile
- Use after cleaning with active-foam. Spray on with spray equipment, no need to rinse.
- 100mls in 10L of water.
Did you know:
- When peracetic acid dissolves in water, it disintegrates to hydrogen peroxide and acetic acid, which will fall apart to water, oxygen and carbon dioxide.
Peracetic acid is non-toxic and can easily dissolve in water. Peracetic acid is a very powerful oxidant; the oxidation potential outranges that of Chlorine.