- Combination of Phosphoric acid and Nitric acid for powerful descale action
- Blend of two synergistic acids each improving the power of the other
- Designed to remove all scale, including milk stone and microscopic scale elements within the milking system
- Will effectively reduce Total Bacterial Count (TBC)
- Designed to be adaptable for use in hard and soft water
- Circulate NP90 for 8 to 10 minutes after normal detergent wash routine.
- Flush plant.
- NP90 should be used at least twice a week to remove scale in the milking parlour and bulk tank.
- Add 600mls of product to 50L of hot water.
Did you know:
- Regular use ensures a high standard of quality milk production and prevents the build-up of scale resulting in a prolonged life for milking equipment.
- By Preventing a scale build-up in the milking equipment, you are reducing the chances of spikes in Thermoduric bacteria and TBC.