- Peracetic acid based solution to prevent cross contamination in the milking parlour
- Broad spectrum disinfectant – effective at even low temperatures
- Non foaming and non tainting
- Won’t damage parlour rubberware or stainless steel
- Suitable for use in automatic flushing system
- Environmentally friendly – degrades to harmless by-products
- Can also be used for the final rinse of the milk line and bulk tank
- Dip cluster or flush cluster before transferring to the next cow to prevent spread ofbacteria.
- For pipeline sterilisation
- Add 50mls to 10L of cold water for cluster dipping (maximum of 15-20 clusters).
- Add 100mls daily in your final rinse water for pipeline sterilisation.
Did you know:
- Chlorine breaks down proteins into peptides that are more easily removed in the cleaning process. It also destroys bacteria so is an effective sanitiser.
- Chemical residues are more likely to occur if high working solution strengths of chlorine are used, in particular where inadequate rinsing is carried out (a minimum of 14 litres/unit rinse water is required).