Hoof-Mil Hoof Spray 25L Drum
- Kills bacteria on hoof for faster healing time
- High performance due to three anti-bacterial agents
- Can be used in foot bath or with local sprayapplication
- Water based
- Reduces risk of cross contamination
Recommended Use Footbath
- For heavily affected animals use for 5 consecutive days, twice a day, at a concentration rate of 5%
- As a routine use once a day, two days a week, at a concentration rate of 3%
- Solution should be used for no more than 100 cows and renewed before next rotation
Recommended Use Local Spray
- Clean hooves with water
- Apply Hoof Mil at a concentration rate of 5% at the front and back of hooves.
- Continue application until clear improvement in hooves is detected.
- 3% rate – 30mls of Hoof Mil in 1L of water
- 5% rate – 50mls of Hoof Mil in 1L of water
Did You Know ?
- Lameness is caused by different anaerobic and aerobic bacteria and can be effectively treated with antibiotics. It is better to prevent highly contagious disease rather than treat the whole herd with high cost antibiotics. One of the most effective methods of prevention is a hoof bath.
- As the organic load (mixture og manure, urine and dirt ) in the hoof bath increases it’s effectiveness decreases. Change regularly, as improper supervision and action in replacing the bath contents could result in more harm than good.